Isabel Booth manages our Christchurch portfolio. Click here to see a full profile on Isabel.
Rented Christchurch covers the greater metropolitan area. We offer a fantastic personal service experience to residential investors and focus on quality over quantity.
At Rented we like to keep things simple by charging a SINGLE FEE for all our services.
- Advertising for new tenants
- Tenant Screening
- Arrears Management
- Collecting the rent
- Maintenance & Repairs
- Tenancy Renewals
- Assisting you to keep up with the latest regulations
To see a full list of the services you can expect from a Rented Property Manager please click here. We stand by our service and offer a money back guarantee should you not be satisfied with our management services in the first three months.
Rented Christchurch Property Management
Isabel Booth – Property Manager
P: 0800 273683
Postal Address – PO Box 33-232, Christchurch 8244
Christchurch, the “Garden City” has a population of 381,500 (June 2017) making it the second-largest city in New Zealand, and the largest city of the South Island.
The city has been experiencing rapid growth following the 2010 & 2011 earthquakes, with the central city rebuild continuing the regeneration of commercial and residential areas. These developments will continue to make the central city a place where people want to live, work and visit for social and cultural activities. This is seen as a real opportunity for investors.
Christchurch is a great place to work, live and raise a family with:-
- A culturally diverse population with people from all over the world living and working here,
- A vibrant arts scene, cultural, and heritage attractions,
- Extensive public parks & children’s playgrounds,
- Easy access to a multitude of outdoor activities happening on mountain, land, river, and sea with great terrain for cyclists,
- Local wineries within 20 minutes’ drive, regular craft and farmers markets,
- One of the highest-quality water supplies; rated among the purest and cleanest in the world.
- A temperate climate, with high annual sunshine hours, a wide variety of work and world class educational opportunities available,
- Close proximity to the South Island lakes and ski-fields (90 minutes’ drive)
- An airport that meets international standards.
The city is a great place to invest with massive growth in the residential sector forecast in the next ten years.